Re: Catalan translation fo d-i manual

Hi Holger,

> Thinking about it again, it would be indeed a good idea to convert to po.
> If you start with the files in ../manual/po/pot, it should be possible.
> Not sure, if it faster as translating in xml, but on the long term it
> would be a great benefit.

Yes, I think working with the original .pot files (as if I started
from zero translation)  and use the chains already translated of the
.xml files (copy and paste).
I think I'll start translating: I don't know if I will have time to
finish before the release of the new version of Debian.

Thanks

I. De Marchi