Re: update-manager: Please update the PO translation for the package update-manager

On 19.11.2010 22:36, David Prévot wrote:

You are noted as the last translator of the translation for
update-manager. The English template has been changed, and now some
messages are marked "fuzzy" in your translation or are missing.

against update-manager in Debian BTS.

The updated translation has been submitted as the http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=605148 bug
against update-manager in Debian BTS.