Re: ????: Re: Knoppix 5.0 CD

>>>>> "Klaus" == Klaus Knopper <debian-knoppix@knopper.net> writes:

Klaus> [...] At the moment, it's more the summary of small bugs that
Klaus> causes the delay. And I'd like to do some more testing before
Klaus> an official release of the download version.

One other thing I noticed, the 5.0DVD version consumes more memory
than the 4.0.2CD version.  The 5.0DVD version is unusable (thrashes
unmercifully) in its default boot on my old 192M RAM laptop that works
fine on 4.0.2CD.

seniorr@aracnet.com