Re: ISO Master

On Sun, Dec 17, 2006 at 06:04:34AM -0500, Andrew Smith wrote:
> Thank you!
>
> Did you just use the debian package from my website?

Yes, after checking the content and scripts for possible problems.
Worked fine.

> If you built it
> yourself, is there anything I can do to make it easier for you in the
> future?

I did not build it by myself, just archived the binary-matching source.

It would maybe be a good idea to just put the necessary Debian info
files (apt-ftparchive) inside the dwnload directory, so we can add a deb
and deb-src-line to /etc/apt/sources.list. Also, the packages could get
signed.

But if you manage to find a Debian maintainer who just puts your
software into Debian, all this is not needed to be done personally by
you.

With kind regards