Re: Knoppix 5.1 Mini-Announcement

nVidia cards, you mean nVidia chipsets? Without
supporting them, many of us are lost. I would be lost
with GeForce (PC) and nForce (Workstation).

So far, I managed around the world with my pivot_root
install of Knoppix 5.0.1, instead of the burden of a
laptop. Hope to continue with new releases.

Hope also that GNOME will replace KDE, or a choice is
given between the two.

Cheers Klause, you medae great stuff!
francesco pietra