Beginner install

Hello,
         at school I use on the hard disk (install fashion beginner) an educational remastering of Knoppix version 3.6 and I have the next problem.

Each time an uncorrect stop of the pc occurs after the reboot the system don't start in run level 5.

With the Debian old install procedure I have never face this problem.

Is it this "problem" solved in 3.7?

Andrea Centomo

Cerchi un laboratorio fotografico aperto 24 ore su 24?
Stampa le tue foto digitali su Kataweb e le ricevi a domicilio in 48 ore.
http://www.kataweb.it/foto