Re: Re: [debian-knoppix] Booting 2.6.7 kernel in knopix 3.6

Thank you for your response. When I changed vga=normal, I was able to boot into the 2.6.7 kernel, but I could not start kde in either kernel. Only a terminal screen came up, and attempts to start kde resulted in an error message regarding no screens available or something to that effect. Changing back to vga=791 allowed me to boot again into the 2.4 kernel. Could this be a problem with my nVidia display adapter?