Offer help on initramfs-tools

Hi,

initramfs-tools hasn't seen an upload since 2022-07-12 and has several
open merge requests without response. Since I am maintaining initramfs-
tools in Ubuntu, I offer my help on initramfs-tools in Debian. In case I
became uploader, I would merge the fixes and uncontroversial changes and
cut a release.

One change that we did in Ubuntu recently is using dracut-install which
speeds up the initramfs generation a lot:
https://launchpad.net/bugs/2031185
Do you want to have that in Debian as well?

--
Benjamin Drung
Debian & Ubuntu Developer