Re: RFH: wireless-regdb

Hi Ben,

On my side, as DM, I would like to maintain more packages in Debian so I can continue to improve my skills on this topic.
I am currently maintaining raspi-firmware, but that's a binary blob and a package in non-free, even if I am happy with it, non-free
is not the most interesting place to learn things, imho..  :)  (at least not completely compared to "main")

I am part of the kernel-team (at least, I think) and I would be very happy to help you to co-maintain this package.
The only blocking issue I see is perhaps the fact that I am a DM (I mean, regarding certificate of the kernel)

Regards,
Romain