Re: Donation of a Calxeda Highbank node

On Thu, Jun 27, 2013 at 05:16:11PM -0400, Lennart Sorensen wrote:
> I am of course not in any way official Debian anything, just a long time
> user of Debian on many architectures and machine types, but I think I
> have a decent understanding of how things work.

We have to start somewhere, however.  Having equipment on which to build, is a
good start.  I'll let the release team and the buildd team decide what to
build, when and where.  My goal is meet the supportability / reliability
requirements that DSA has for an architecture.

So, while you've brought up some excellent observations, let's not scare away
the potential donor quite yet :) [/me waves at David]

Luca

Debian System Administration Team
Debian Hardware Donations Team

--