Re: Linux 3.2: backports some features from mainline kernel (3.7)?

Hi Mr Hutchings,

Could you explain, in short, why it is more secure? It seems, that
cryptographically signed modules are something... don't know,
more secure, because before loading the module, the kernel can
check the signature and refuse to load any that can't be verified.
;-)

symlink and hardlink protection also applies to the 2.6.32-5 kernel
or it is backported only to the 3.2 version? Both protection seems
to be implemented some time ago, right? I mean patch for kernel
(not only Debian).

I have to apologize for such naive questions, but I started to using
Debian a couple of weeks ago and I want to know something more
about Project, Debian and everything related etc. One more thing;
Is there any website where I can to find any informations about
patches, changes backported, for example, from PAX/Grsecurity
projects to the Debian kernel - 2.6.32 and 3.2?

Best regards!