Re: ARM: backporting dreamplug patches for Wheezy

* Ian Campbell <ijc@hellion.org.uk> [2012-04-08 11:10]:
> These Dreamplug patches add DT support for kirkwood in a way which is
> designed not to interfere with existing non-DT platforms and more
> generally upstream has done things in a way that FDT and ATAG platforms
> can safely be supported using the same kernel image.

I'm no longer on the kernel team but fwiw I'm all in favour of these
patches going into the Debian kernel for wheezy (if we can figure out
a solution for the ABI change).

--
Martin Michlmayr
http://www.cyrius.com/