Re: Paris MiniDebConf Minutes

Hi,

On Sat, 2010-11-06 at 22:23 +0000, Ben Hutchings wrote:
> On Sun, 2010-11-07 at 03:43 +0530, Ritesh Raj Sarraf wrote:
> > The wiki lists most items marked as done. I am just curious to know what
> > the decision has been made for AppArmor. Will it be enabled ?
>
> Only if we can find a way to make it modular or discardable.

Hm? LSMs cannot be made modular. AppArmor is upstream already, so the
question on the agenda was to add back the old-style interface methods
and network mediation (so the userspace tools will work sanely). The
desired LSM is selected at boot-time, so that's highly "discardable". :)
The agenda item wasn't asking for it to be the default LSM, just to be
available at all.

Thanks,

-Kees

--