Re: Stable update?
On Mon, Oct 12, 2009 at 09:37:42PM +0100, Ben Hutchings wrote:
> On Mon, 2009-10-12 at 13:24 -0600, dann frazier wrote:
> > On Sun, Oct 11, 2009 at 07:37:33PM +0100, Ben Hutchings wrote:
> > > I've collected quite a few bug fixes for 2.6.26-20. It seems like it
> > > might be worth uploading to stable-proposed-updates now. This will make
> > > it easier for the submitters to verify these fixes and for other
> > > submitters to check whether they address similar bug reports.
> > Makes sense.
> > I'd like to get a security update out this week as well. Should we do
> > security update, merge, then p-u upload? It sounds like in general we
> > can include some queued p-u stuff into security uploads, but in this
> > case we have enough p-u content that we may want to bake those changes
> > in p-u first.
> That makes sense to me.
security update is about ready, just waiting on one more build.
I'll start preparing a p-u upload that incorporates those changes -
please let me know if there's any changes in-the-works we should wait