2.6.30-5~bpo50+1 and missing firmware

Hi everybody,

I tried to install 2.6.30-bpo but the update-initramfs script send me the following error msg. I tried to find this bin on the net but nothing. Is this a debian kernel bug or any body have this firmware file ? I would need them beacuse the I use this devices in the server.

Running depmod.
Running update-initramfs.
update-initramfs: Generating /boot/initrd.img-2.6.30-bpo.1-amd64
W: Possible missing firmware /lib/firmware/tigon/tg3_tso5.bin for module tg3
W: Possible missing firmware /lib/firmware/tigon/tg3_tso.bin for module tg3
W: Possible missing firmware /lib/firmware/tigon/tg3.bin for module tg3
W: Possible missing firmware /lib/firmware/ql8100_fw.bin for module qla2xxx
Examining /etc/kernel/postinst.d.
run-parts: executing /etc/kernel/postinst.d/initramfs-tools

Kind Regards,
Szabolcs Toth