Re: linux-headers-2.6.23-1-686 uninstallable

I too saw the same problem and waited calmly hoping the kbuild package to be
built. But couldn't wait long, so I went ahead and downloaded and compiled
the debian linux-kernel-2.6.23 source package (using make-kpkg) and
generated linux-image and linux-headers packages from one of my test VMs.

I'm able to install those packages on my laptop without the dependency of
linux-kbuild. Is the dependency of the package at build server currently
broken ?

Ritesh

--
If possible, Please CC me when replying. I'm not subscribed to the list.