Re: Archive (was: Re: Building local kernels from Debian sources)

On Thu, Oct 27, 2005 at 07:54:08PM +0200, Sven Luther wrote:
> Well, sure, but if you are saying that the stuff dannf setup should run daks,
> i guess you are welcome to setup daks on it.

We can't run that on alioth. But we may use a partition on the OpenPower
machines and mirror the stuff on alioth.

>                                              Andreas Barth even told me that
> the tentative experimental autobuild network could be harnessed to autobuild
> those kernel.debian.net archives, so it would be a good thing.

I hope it know how much build time this needs.

Bastian

--
There is a multi-legged creature crawling on your shoulder.
		-- Spock, "A Taste of Armageddon", stardate 3193.9