Re: Debconf5 Talk Proposal

On Tue, Mar 15, 2005 at 10:32:25AM -0700, dann frazier wrote:
> I've submitted the following as a proposal for a DebConf5 talk.  Those
> of you who will be there and are willing to co-speak, please let me know
> so I can add you as an author.  You can then modify this proposal on the
> debconf website.

Hi Dann,

that proposal looks pretty good to me.  Actually its quite simlar (but
better) in many aspects to a presentation I recently gave at a mini-conf
in Beijing, and am planing to give at a mini-conf in Canberra. I hope
that you won't mind if I take some of your ideas to improve my
presentation.

At this stage I am completely unsure of my plans for DebConf5, but if I
do end up going I would be happy to help out. I'll let you know when I
know.

--
Horms