Re: "RE:Compositing not enabled in kwin-x11"

Hi, i forgot about this shortcut, but it does nothing.
Isn't my compositor setting somehow empty? There used to be some more options (see screenshot).

I also noticed, that gtk apps (which i usually don't use) have big black border around them, which also seems to be related to composition not working

| Best regards,
| Josep

With regards,
Libor