Re: Plasma 5.26 coming to unstable - Thank you!

I noticed the very tiny lettering too, switched themes from debian breeze to just breeze and swapped background to homewold and all is well. One issue I do still have is in wayland my right click menu is not being positioned correctly. It's way off to the right of where I click. Thinking that has something to do with having 4 monitors with carrying resolutions.