Re: virtuoso-t consuming 100% of four cores

D. R. Evans said the following at 01/29/2014 09:27 AM :

> How do I find out what part of KDE is using all four cores to do (apparently)
> nothing, so that I can turn it off, or reset it or do something to stop it
> from consuming CPU cycles?

Since I didn't receive a reply, I finally gave up and killed the process,
with, apparently, no effect whatsoever other than that the computer became
more responsive. I have no idea what purpose the process served, but it
doesn't seem to have been very important.

  Doc

--
Web:  http://www.sff.net/people/N7DR