Re: KMyMoney button 'Enter scheduled transaction' is missing

2012/6/26 Mirosław Zalewski <miniopl@poczta.onet.pl>:
> On 26/06/2012 at 06:12, Ismael Bejarano <ismaelbej@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Since the transition to qt-4.8 and kde-4.8 I've experienced that in
>> the Home screen the button 'Enter scheduled transaction' is missing.
>> Also in the context menu in the 'Scheduled items' section the menu
>> entry 'Enter next transaction' is missing its icon it show an icon
>> with the question mark instead '?' (both the button in home screen and
>> that menu entry use the same icon).
>
> As for missing icon: some users had similar problems with LibreOffice not long
> time ago (please see http://bugs.debian.org/661818). This was caused by KDE
> cache. You can try log out, remove /var/tmp/kdecache-${USER}/ and log in.
>
> Missing button sounds like more serious issue.
>
> Either way, you can also try if the problem exists on new user account without
> prior ~/.kde dir. Just create one and log in. If not, then it clearly is
> matter of deleting/editing some file(s).
> --
> Best regards
> Mirosław Zalewski

I've tried with a user without .kde folder and everything was correct,
the icon and the button was there.

Removing /var/tmp/kdecache-${USER} did the trick. Now the button show
ups again and the context menu show the icon properly.

Cheers,
Ismael