Re: kdepim-runtime 4.8.4 in experimental, call for testing

On Sunday 24 June 2012 21:32:29 Modestas Vainius wrote:
> * Test if any other features like e.g. ownCloud (hi
> Diederik! [1]) or various groupware support started to work magically.

So far it works VERY nice \o/
I don't have to keep 2 calendars anymore, a change in Kontact appears on my
owncloud calendar (whichever of my 3 I use) and also on my Android phone and
tablet. Or a change in a calendar on my tablet appears magically in Kontact. Or
... any other combination there is :)
/me dances the jiggle

I'll keep testing it and report issues if I find them, but you've already made my
day!

Cheers,
  Diederik