Re: Re: KDE Software Compilation 4.6.1 has been uploaded to qt-kde.debian.net

>On Saturday 02 April 2011 20:27:34 xin ouch wrote:
>> - in amarok, I lost all my collection and for the moment, I don't succeed
>> to make it come back (none of my folders have changed...)
>
>I had that too, while the correct folder was marked for the collection.
>Doing a full rescan fixed it for me, but I lost the ratings.
>
>I don't know if Nepomuk is supposed to pick up ratings from Amarok, but it seems not to work.
>
>Diederik

A rescan didn't work for me. I had to change amarok music' folder to another one, and then re-put
the original folder. and for some unknown reasons, a big part of my collection lost their ID3 tag...

another things I've just see:
- I have a laptop and I configured the power manager to lock my session after 15 minutes. it forgot
this in KDE 4.6 but kept the other settings.
- the profile "presentation" in the power manager doesn't exist anymore.
- when I click on the power manager's logo in the systray (thank you Xavier Brochard), the little
battery, I can't change the outline: the list only let me choose between my actual outline (performance)
and... nothing else.

I upgraded from KDE 4.4.5 (in Sid's repository) and I run debian Sid with the version 2.6.38-2-amd64 of
linux's kernel

I'm not sure I should post here for these bugs, but as you asked for feedback...