akonadi-kde-resource-googledata uses wrong mime type?

Hi,

I use akonadi-kde-resource-googledata to sync korganizer
with my google calendar.

But now, for some reason, some caledar entries have a mime
type application/x-vnd.akonadi.calendar.event, instead of
text/calendar (as one can see in akonadiconsole), which means
that they don't show up in googles calendar.

The only obvious difference is, that in the x-vnd.akonadi.calendar.event-
files there are umlauts (the UTF-8 double chars might be an akonadiconsole
display artefact.) An example:

"Normal" text/calendar:
<----------------------------------------------->
BEGIN:VCALENDAR
PRODID:-//K Desktop Environment//NONSGML libkcal 3.2//EN
VERSION:2.0
BEGIN:VEVENT
DTSTAMP:20110307T132520Z
CREATED:20110307T111129Z
UID:libkcal-532245340.129
LAST-MODIFIED:20110307T111129Z
SUMMARY:foo, baz
STATUS:CONFIRMED
DTSTART:20110304T080000
DTEND:20110304T090000
TRANSP:OPAQUE
END:VEVENT

END:VCALENDAR
<----------------------------------------------->

and x-vnd.akonadi.calendar.event variant:
(look at the ORGANIZER element, one unicode char.)
<----------------------------------------------->
BEGIN:VCALENDAR
PRODID:-//K Desktop Environment//NONSGML libkcal 3.2//EN
VERSION:2.0
BEGIN:VEVENT
DTSTAMP:20110307T132617Z
ORGANIZER;CN="Dietz Pröpper":MAILTO:xxx@rotfl.franken.de
CREATED:20110307T101820Z
UID:libkcal-75419839.368
SEQUENCE:1
LAST-MODIFIED:20110307T130908Z
SUMMARY:foo, baz
DTSTART;TZID=Europe/Berlin:20110307T111500
DTEND;TZID=Europe/Berlin:20110307T113000
TRANSP:OPAQUE
END:VEVENT

END:VCALENDAR

Funny sidenote, one day korganizer adds an "organizer" entry, the
other it does not. (Or are these without those that got created outside
korganizer, looks quite likely to me).
I can see the first "broke" entries at 2011-02-14.

Any idea?

thx alot!
	Dietz