libsolidcontrol4 vs libsolidcontrol4a

Hello all,

Since about a week ago I have 2 upgrades being held back since it breaks stuff and "aptitude -s full-
upgrade" suggests removing kde-plasma-desktop among other things. Of course that's not what I want.
I have libsolidcontrol4a installed and that conflicts with libsolidcontrol4, which wants to be
installed for an upgrade of plasma-widget-networkmanagement to which I recently switched on George's
recommendation/mail.
A similar conflict exists for libsolidcontrolifaces4 vs libsolidcontrolifaces4a (which is installed).

I have KDE 4.5.1 from http://qt-kde.debian.net/

What to do about it?

Regards,
  Diederik