Nepomuk always indexing at the beginning of every session

Hello, I would like to know if Nepomuk is misbehaving and if this is
happening only to me. At every new session, nepomuk starts indexing the
configured folders, even if no change has been made in them and the
database has data inside (i.e. it's possible to do a search and retrieve
results). Considering that the indexing process is very heavy on CPU,
this is really boring and at least a complete waste of resources.
Should I purge the database and start a new one? Is this a design flow?
Should I do a bugreport to nepomuk?
At the moment I run Sid with the KDE 4.5.1 packages available in the
semi-official repository.