Re: No decoration on Dolphin with KDE4 + Compiz + Smaragd

Edson Marquezani Filho wrote:
> So, here I am, with my KDE almost the way I wanted it, with Compiz +
> Smaragd, but - and here comes the actual problem - **without any
> decoration on Dolphin**, and only on Dolphin. As far as I could see
> here, any other QT4 applications are ok, except for him.

some ideas:

Is there something in your personal ~.xsession-errors? and in your compiz's
log?
Is there error message when Dolphin is launched from the shell?
Did you install debug packages (named *-dbg)?
I would also check if every component of Dolphin are up to date.

xavier