Is kbluetooth going to enter testing ever?

Hi,

Am just wondering if anyone knows what's going on with kbluetooth. The release
page[0] says that "Adding kbluetooth makes 1 non-depending packages
uninstallable on kfreebsd-amd64: kbluetooth" which seems pretty non-sensical
to me. Further, if you look at the buildd page[1] then the package for
kfreebsd-amd64 has exactly the same status as all the other architectures.

Does someone just need to prod the release team or something?

(I'm just asking as I have a "testing" box that currently has KDE3
kdebluetooth as the sole remaining package using KDE 3 libs, and it would be
nice to free up the space)

Thanks,

Adam

[0] http://release.debian.org/migration/testing.pl?package=kbluetooth