Re: What needs to improve in KDE 4?

Few thing's that I really ned or miss me from KDE 3:

Konsole Profiles widget -there is only Shell. In 3 was Root Shell, Python Shell etc.

Info/Error Message -in 3 you can select and copy in 4 only in certain cases, and that is more than important if you have some big nasty line.

Konqueror -system:/ in 3 gives you list of all your hard disk's and external memory in 4 doesn't exist. Storage media https://wiki.kubuntu.org/Kubuntu/Kde3/Karmic?action=AttachFile&do=get&target=sm_kde3_5_karmic_livecd_konqueror.png When you click it is system:/media/ http://dobosevic.com/Vijesti_i_Novosti/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/simply_mepis_02.png

KDE dragon pic in logout window :-) http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/4/48/Kdelogout.png

Working knetworkmannager. Somebody sad something about that. In 3 almost never have any problem in 4 can't remember WiFi password, says for my connection that is insecure and it is WPA-PSK for other network says correctly WPA-PSK, can't connect to hidden SSID, doesn't scan hidden SSID.

--
Bye,
Goran Dobosevic