kde spams .xsession-erros

Hi,

I've got a problem with the size of the file .xsession-erros.
It seems the 4.4.3 Version of KDE likes to spam this file.
For me it looks like this is mainly kio_impa, as I got most of the messages
from there, but other components write her as well.

As my system is 24H up, and usually 2 user with a open kde session I get quite
a lot of these messages.
They look like this:
QPainter::setPen: Painter not active
QPainter::setPen: Painter not active
QPainter::setPen: Painter not active
QPainter::end: Painter not active, aborted
QPainter::begin: Paint device returned engine == 0, type: 2

or
kwin(3677) KWin::Workspace::setupCompositing: Compositing is turned off in
options or disabled
kdeinit4: preparing to launch /usr/bin/kglobalaccel
Connecting to deprecated signal
QDBusConnectionInterface::serviceOwnerChanged(QString,QString,QString)
kglobalaccel(3679) GlobalShortcutsRegistry::loadSettings: Loading group
"kmix"
kglobalaccel(3679) GlobalShortcutsRegistry::loadSettings: Loading group
"kwin"
kglobalaccel(3679) GlobalShortcut::setKeys: "view_zoom_out" skipping because
key "" is already taken
or
kio_imap4(16010)/kio_imap IMAP4Protocol::dispatch: IMAP4::dispatch - command=
80
kio_imap4(16010)/kio_imap IMAP4Protocol::dispatch: IMAP4::dispatch - command=
77
kio_imap4(16010)/kio_imap IMAP4Protocol::special: IMAP4Protocol::special

As I have no single component which is doing so, I did not know against which
component to write a bug report.
So I thought posting here would be a good idea.
Can you help me?

Thanks

Achim