ktork

Hello, all together,

I have a little question about Ktork.

For a few days I tried to test Ktork. But my configuration with privoxy at a
localhost doesn't work. So I couldn't use these programm at once. I think,
I have something forgotten and have to check my configuration, especially to
read the manuals about this.

But this is not my main problem.

Normally I use my Browsers "without" Java and Javascript. After stopping Ktork I
noticed that I'm online" with" Java and Javascript.

What's this for a bullshit?

My skills are not good enough to test this feature to end, but I think, it's a
nice horse for friends of the blackbox to get user rights or eventually root
rights with the browser.

Is this a bug or welcome?

Any hints to stop this feature are welcome.

System:

Lenny 2.26.2-amd64
KDE 3.5.10

regards

petronius

Immer auf dem Laufenden! Sport, Auto, Reise, Politik und Promis. Von uns für Sie: der neue Arcor.de-Newsletter!
Jetzt anmelden und einfach alles wissen: http://www.arcor.de/rd/footer.newsletter