Re: Manually add Wine desktop files to K menu?

Following a suggestion of a thread about amarok not appearing in the
menu for another user, I tried the following:

$ kbuildsycoca4 --noincremental --menutest | grep wine
kbuildsycoca4 running...
"KConfigIni: In file /usr/share/applications/wine-browsedrive.desktop, line 2: " "Invalid escape sequence "\ "."
"KConfigIni: In file /usr/share/applications/wine-browsedrive.desktop, line 8: " "Invalid escape sequence "\ "."
Wine/Programs/Accessories/      wine-notepad.desktop    /usr/share/applications/wine-notepad.desktop
Wine/Programs/EZNEC/    wine-Programs-EZNEC-EZNEC Demo v. 5.0.desktop   /home/nate/.local/share/applications/wine/Programs/EZNEC/EZNEC Demo v. 5.0.desktop
Wine/Programs/Morse Runner/     wine-Programs-Morse Runner-Morse Runner.desktop /home/nate/.local/share/applications/wine/Programs/Morse Runner/Morse Runner.desktop
Wine/Programs/DisplaySet/       wine-Programs-DisplaySet-DisplaySet Help.desktop        /home/nate/.local/share/applications/wine/Programs/DisplaySet/DisplaySet Help.desktop
Wine/Programs/DisplaySet/       wine-Programs-DisplaySet-DisplaySet.desktop     /home/nate/.local/share/applications/wine/Programs/DisplaySet/DisplaySet.desktop
Wine/Programs/Ideal Industries/ wine-Programs-Ideal Industries-LANTEK Reporter.desktop  /home/nate/.local/share/applications/wine/Programs/Ideal Industries/LANTEK Reporter.desktop

Of these, only the Morse Runner app appears in my menu.  I don't know
if this is of any help or not.

- Nate >>