Re: kdm asks me to login twice

Hi,

I've being experiencing a similar behavior, with most packages from
unstable and experimental:

* The first time after a coldstart when login into a KDE session it
fails, (but login into flvw or other dwm will succeed).
* When login for the second time it succeed. In this case akonadi will
not start (I don't remember but something along the lines that process
control died unexpectedly), and have to be started manually, sometimes
master volume settings in kmixer are set to 0 or mute.
* Logout from session, and login again succeed, but also akonadi will
not start automatically, and kmixer sometimes will also lose some
settings.
* After a failed attempt to login in ~/.xsession-errors appears
something like the stacktrace but without symbols resolved, even
though I've them installed, also it says that drkonqui failed to
start.

I've tried with both qt 4.5 and qt 4.6, and the same seems to happen.

Regards,
Ismael