How make Nepomuk work (more or less) on Debian

In the meantime Virtuoso becomes ready, and in case any of the readers of this list feel like trying Nepomuk I managed to make it function on Debian following these instructions:
http://sidux.com/module-News-display-sid-532.html

Unlike the author of the article, I couldnt make it function with the open source Java, although I remember to have dome some weird things and deleted some files I'm not sure I should have deleted, son I ancourage y'all to try the open source Java I guest most of y'all have installed already. If it doesn't work try installing Sun's Java, it's what I had to do. I'm on an AMD64 machine can't say on I386.

1. Before continuing with all the process stop Strigi and Nepomuk in Systen Settings. Also I didn't install strigi-applet, which is a KDE3 app, contrary to what's prescribed on Sidux's instructions.
2. Then delete ~/.kde/share/apps/nepomuk. I lost the previous tags I had tried; perhaps is possible to backup them and when everything works restoring them, but since I had just tried a couple of tags to test Nepomuk I obviously didn't have too much to restore and didn't worry at all.
3. The last thing was to follow these instructions in the 5th step here:
http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=1071376 to tell Strigi not to use Redland but Sesame2.
Start Nepomuk and Strigi in Systen Settings.

That's all. It isn't a very canonic way to do, but it does the trick untill a decent backend that doesn't need tons of Java is available.

Sesame 2 isn't still too fast when indexing, it took almost 50 minutes for indexing a folder with almost 6.400 files in 2,5 GB. Of course you only have to do this big indexing precess the first time, after that it works like Amarok's database, it updates without you notice it

Regards.