amaroK album art broken?

One last question about my amaroK installation. I have several albums that appear not to have album art. So I right click on the album and select "Fetch cover". amaroK immediately responds with a pop-up saying

Amazon Locale:
You have see nall the covers Amazon returned using the query below

I have to hit the search button several times before it finally tries to query Amazon and finds the cover. The odd thing though is that I bought all of these mp3 albums from Amazon itself. The images are embedded into the mp3s. I see them when I play back the tracks on my N810.

The other thing is that amaroK seems to be losing things in my collection. I bought several albums over the past week, and only one of them seems to be in my collection. The others were scattered around and put in the wrong artist/album.

--b