Re: Sleep mode & lock screen

> > This is a known bug, an security issues, it's supposed to be fixed in
> > kde4.3.
>
> Can someone explain to me why it does lock the screen when I use Kickoff
> but not when I use Lancelot?
> Isn't this something KDE/Powerdevil should take care of?
This issue is still present in KDE 4.3.1-1, so I want to report it to KDE.
On the bug report wizard page there's the following:

Security bugs
If you are about to report a security problem in a KDE product, then please DO
NOT use the bugs system, because all bug reports are public. Follow the
instructions on the KDE Security Information webpage instead.

This seems like a security bug to me, but Kickoff is not affected, just
Lancelot.
Should I report it as a normal bug or ('privately') as a security bug?
This info is already public since I send it to this mailing-list, hence my
confusion.