Question about pkg-kde-tools

Hi,

I am slowly trying to improve webkitkde packaging and was now integrating
the variables.mk snippet to use $(DEB_CMAKE_KDE4_FLAGS).

Is it normal that I still need to specify -DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX=/usr?  If I
do not, webkitkde's cmake stuff will install everything in /usr/local.  I
was expeciting DEB_CMAKE_KDE4_FLAGS to catch this.

cheers
-- vbi

(see https://fortytwo.ch/hg/pkg-webkitkde if you're interested.)

--
I'm just guessing my way around, but right now my impression is that the
current early memory setup code is unrobust, over-complex, occasionally