Re: amarok 2.1 beta1

Hello,

On 2009 m. April 22 d., Wednesday 18:05:52 Manolete, ese artista... wrote:
> Is there any reason for this? I mean, a lot of work, few ftp masters, or
> something similar, or they are just unaware they are blocking the progress
> of KDE for Debian?
Everybody knows such delays are bad but ftp-masters have always kept and keep
doing it anyway (with quite rare exceptions). And it has been like this for
years. There even used to be no publically available NEW queue listing in the
past so it felt like packages kept disappearing into a misterious black hole.

--
Modestas Vainius <modestas@vainius.eu>