Re: Kuickshow replacement in KDE 4.2.2

On Dilluns 13 Abril 2009 13:43:04 Alejandro Exojo wrote:
> Have you checked if is still possible to have it installed? I have a mixed
> 3.5/4.2 environment, and I found no conflict that forced me to remove it.

$ apt-cache policy kuickshow
kuickshow:
  Installed: (none)
  Candidate: (none)
  Version table:
     4:3.5.9-3 0
        100 /var/lib/dpkg/status

$ grep -i kuickshow /var/log/aptitude
[Suprimeix, no utilitzat] kuickshow
(KDE 3.5 to KDE 4 upgrade)
[Instal·la] kuickshow
(manual install)
[Suprimeix] kuickshow
(dist-upgrade. kdebase-kio-plugins and kdeeject removed too)

$ dpkg -l kuickshow
rc kuickshow 4:3.5.9-3

> > Is Gwenview the solution?
> > http://wiki.kde.org/tiki-index.php?page=KDE+4+Application+Cleanup
>
> IMHO, is not a equivalent replacement, Gwenview is a much bigger
> application, but is an improvement over Gimp. Even Okular it's a possible
> better alternative.

Yes, is a bigger application. I try with Okular, thanks Alex :)

--
Benjamí
http://blog.bitassa.cat