Re: Pin to keep kde3.5.9?

Jan De Luyck wrote, on 2009-04-13 03:57:
Hello,

After several unsuccessful tries... does anyone know what I have to pin/hold to keep KDE 3.5.9 instead of 4.2.2 in unstable?

Kind regards,

Jan

I have not used pinning, but I'm keeping KDE 3.5.9/3.5.10 in unstable.

kdebase is kept at 4:3.5.10.dfsg.1-2,
and kappfinder, kdebase-bin, kdebase-data,
kdepasswd, konqueror
and kdm are at the 3.5.X settings.

I've also kept applets like knemo, klipper, kweather, kmix at the versions corresponding to KDE 3.5.X.

Other applications that I've kept at KDE 3.5.X version although an apparently compatible with KDE 4.2.2 version exists include:

kystemlog, kuser, cervisia, kommander, kompare, kdewebdev, kimagemapeditor, kfilereplace, konsole, kmess, kppp, kxsldbg,
kfind, kfloppy, ksysguard[d], klinkstatus, kdemultimedia-kio-plugins.

Hope this helps.

Arthur.