Re: Glitches: knotes, klipper, kmail, login manager config

El Domingo, 12 de Abril de 2009, Michael Schuerig escribió:
> I'm learning new things all the time. I only knew about AltL with the
> left mouse button to move a window around. Still, are (k)notes supposed
> to behave like this, i.e., to be only resizable with this trick or is
> there a bug lurking?

I suppose is a bug. You should be able to resize a note, and not only through
a somewhat obscure combination.

I've found no bugs reported against the problems you said, and I've also found
one that is important to me: I use plain text notes, and but I set different
one different font in each one. This settings were not kept after the
upgrade. I can set the font, and then write _new_ text with this font,
though.

All three things are worth reporting, IMHO. I will fill bugs when I find time
if nobody goes ahead me.

--
Alex (a.k.a. suy) | GPG ID 0x0B8B0BC2