Does someone still has the PPC packages for KDE4 that were in experimental ?

I did something stupid on my laptop: dist-upgrade without looking at what
packages were getting removed. Net result: no KDE at all. It seems kde4libs is
stuck on the PPC buildd, forbidding the other packages from being built as
well. And the experimental packages have been removed already.

If someone would have the PPC packages that were in experimental, and could
make them available somehow, I would be very grateful ... Of course as a last
resort solution I can go back to KDE3  ...

Sylvain