Re: Kaboom problem with KMail mail-dates

On Lun 06 Abr 2009 16:53:32 drz escribió:
> Hello
>
> I just migrated from 4.2.1 to 4.2.2 everything worked fine, except KMail
> forgot the date from all Emails and they are a few thousands.
> Beforehand I just copied the Emailfolder from KDE 3.5 to .kde4
> If I click on the Mail the date is back, but I cant touch a few thousand
> Emails... :(
>
> Any suggestions?

I had the same problem. Plus, if I touched those mails and then quit KMail and
then re open it, the dates were lost again.

To solve it, I moved ~./kde/share/apps/kmail/mail to ~/, openend KMail and
then imported the mails.

It's a hack, but worked for me. I lost the status of the mails (read/unread)
thought.

Regards, Lisandro.

--
La mejor prueba de que la navegación en el tiempo no es posible, es el
hecho de no haber sido invadidos por masas de turistas provenientes del

Lisandro Damián Nicanor Pérez Meyer
http://perezmeyer.com.ar/
http://perezmeyer.blogspot.com/