KDE Not Installed

Hi All,

i've installed Debian Lenny on my pc, selecting KDE Desktop in the first
step (in the Advanced Options menu).

During the installation process i can see hundreads of k* packages
installed, but when i restart the computer it starts in shell mode.

So, i tried to install the "kdm" package, but it didn't solve the problem.
So i installed "kde", and all went fine.

I'm suing Debian DVD 1 for i386. I have this problem on a Virtual Machine
and on 2 Pc's so i think that's an installation bug.

Any idea? Where can i take installation logs?

Have you been able to install Lenny with KDE from the DVD 1?

Thankyou

Giorgio