Re: [KDE 4.2 snapshots] plasma-abi-4.2

Hi,

penktadienis 09 Sausis 2009, Alexander Saprykin rašė:
> I can't upgrade full kde (plasma) after latest snapshot cause there is no
> plasma-abi-4.2... Maybe I'm missing something?
Stating the faq ( http://kde42.debian.net/ ):

---------
These are examples of what you need to fix yourself:
c) problems with dependencies (esp. plasma-abi-4.2-X) (either due to user
misconfiguration or problem with the repository/packaging itself);
---------

I strongly believe it is user misconfiguration (missing some pinning for
experimental or using aptitude) unless you prove otherwise (then I'll fix it).

--
Modestas Vainius <modestas@vainius.eu>