Re: [KDE 4.1 backports] kichensync package empty ?

On Fri, Oct 17, 2008 at 9:08 PM, Ana Guerrero <ana@debian.org> wrote:
> On Fri, Oct 17, 2008 at 09:10:27PM +0200, Laurent Léonard wrote:
>> The kitchensync package seems to only contain de doc files...
>>

> Read changelog, it is empty on purpose.
>
> ana

If I understand correctly (through reading the bug that was closed by
not shipping kitchensync), there is a dependency problem upstream.

It is also said in the bug that there is a patch that's very intrusive.

This info, though, is relative to KDE4.1. Is it still true in KDE 4.2?
If so, is there any way I can help with fixing it?

Thanks,
Cassiano Leal

P.S.: Sorry Ana for sending the same message to your private e-mail. I
intended to send it to the list instead.