Konqueror freezes and "hijacks" my mouse's buttons whenever I interact with any Flash application.

Never fails. No matter if it is a video on Youtube or some web site in
which there's some Flash app where I have to click or interact in any
way; I always have to close the active konqueror's tab vía Ctrl+w or
to quit konqueror via Ctrl+q since there's no mouse response if I try
to click on any window or tab close button. Besides, looking at the
system's monitor nspluginviewer appears to be the responsible; most of
the time it "sucks" almost 50% CPU time, which I suppose is in fact
100% of one of my CPU's cores' time, so killing it makes things work
again and I get back my mouse buttons, and all the clicks and other
actions performed via mouse clicking that were blocked by
nspluginviewer happen inmediately in a rush.
This bug only happens when interacting with flash, as I said. If I
just sit and click on some link to load and watch a video fron Youtube
for example, everithing is right.
All this only happens with Konqueror; Iceweasel works flawless with Flash.

I have been having this isue a lot of time ago, but I thought it could
be fault of 32 bits Flash on my 64 bits system, and some
"disagreement" with Konqueror, or QT or whichever 64 bits related
thing except GTK apps. Well, I installed yesterday Adobe's 64 bit
Flash from Experimental, and saw how aptitude deinstalled ndiswrapper
and several other libs involved in 32 bit management on 64 bits
systems, so I was very hopeful of getting rid of this pain in the *ss;
but since the symptoms still persist I begin to suspect I can stop
blaming Adobe (yes, I know what are experimental repos, bugs are
expected and such, but still the very same one?) and start to suspect
of nsplugins. Maybe I'm right? Anyone has some info about this, and
also a possible solution?

I'm running KDE 4.1.3 from Experimental, on Lenny AMD64, and an Intel
Core 2 Duo machine.

Another question more just for understanding how Debian packagers
organize their work and what to expect.
There are since some days ago packages of Koffice 2 Beta 4 (1.9.98.3),
but only for Alpha, i386, ia64, Powerpc, and Sparc; there is even a
1.9.98.3-2 versión for the 4 first mentioned architectures. Shouldn't
that second round of packages have waited till there was at least a
1.9.98.3-1 for AMD64, hppa and s390? Are really Alpha, ia64, Powerpc
and Sparc users so numerous that is really urgent to make a second
revision of packages for them before 64 bit PC users don't even have a
first one?
I'm not ranting, despite it seems the contrary, hehe, honestly;
Koffice is still in beta and therefore I don't think is very important
if an architecture has its packages available 4 or 5 days before
others; but I was wondering about something that I don't know how is
organized and seems rather absurd to ignorants like me, especially if
it works the same for final releases. I suppose the rational method
should be to package for the most demanded architectures, taht is i386
and AMD64, first, no? Is there a planned order to decide for which
architectures to package first or is a sort of rotative turn, or
perhaps throwing dice, or some bet depending on sunday's football
results?, ;p

Thanks et regards.