Re: Koffice

On Sunday 07 December 2008 03:47:49 Carlos Álvarez wrote:
> Excuse the off-topic question, as Koffice is not a part of KDE, but
> does anyone know if there's a Debian list for Koffice? I haven't been
> able to find one, and I'd want to read something about how isn't
> Koffice beta 3 in Experimental when it was released almost 3 weeks
> ago. Not that I'm so eager to install yet another pretty but still
> crashy Koffice beta, hehe, but it's pretty strange this delay, since
> former betas were packaged a couple of days after releasing, isn't it?

I think this will help:

http://www.mail-archive.com/pkg-kde-talk@lists.alioth.debian.org/msg00248.html

Regards, y espero que te sirva :-D Lisandro

--
Wiki is not WysiWyg. It's an intelligence test of sorts to be able
to edit a wiki page. It's not rocket science, but it doesn't appeal

Lisandro Damián Nicanor Pérez Meyer
http://perezmeyer.com.ar/
http://perezmeyer.blogspot.com/