re: Amarok after Lenny release

>So what's this mail about you may ask? I want to know what Debian users think
>about Amarok 2 (just install amarok from experimental, it's 2.0RC1) and about
>what is going to happen to amarok in Debian. I just want to know how many
>users are going to be satisfied or unhappy and why.

i went to install the package, but it wanted to uninstall almost all(if not all) of KDE.

i'm using lenny, though i have various other packages installed from different branches of development.

not sure if its something i did on accident that messed it up or not, i've never really tried installing packages from different repos on the same system before about 2 weeks ago.